With a astrographs you have an optimized for astrophotography Newtonian telescope: Fast, corrected optics with temperature-resistant tube and a solid Okularauszug
Newton Astrographs ASA satisfy the requirements of demanding astro-photographers:
- The construction of the tubes of carbon fiber results in a high stiffness with low weight and ultra-low thermal expansion. Thus, the focus position will remain stable at long exposure. The tubes are covered with velvet, so as to avoid stray light. On the back of a fan is mounted, which provides a rapid temperature adjustment prior to use.
- The ASA astrographs have a very fast aperture ratio. Thus you achieve a favorable signal / noise ratio in a much shorter time. Thanks to the corrective optics used the sky shots are up to the corners ready to clean, even when using large camera sensors: Perfect correction of large fields of view!
- The Präzisionsokularauszug is motorized and is operated by a stepper motor: Perfect, twist and run by six bearings!
The Newton-astrographs feature parabolic primary mirror made of borosilicate glass from Schott (Suprax) with P / V <1/7 lambda wave, 97% reflection and come with Zygo interferometer grams.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Quick aperture ratio, therefore, extremely short exposure times
- Using the world's best correctors
- Lightweight construction with high-quality carbon fiber CFRP view
- Extremely accurate and robust Okularauszug (including ASCOM-compatible software)
- Very precise manufacturing tolerances to achieve a stable system
- Okularauszug including motor, software and cables
- Main mirror fan with cable (5V-15V)
- Pipe clamps
- Laser Guide
- Robust carrying case made of birch plywood with steel ball edges, aluminum profiles, flip handle grips, butterfly locks.
This variant of the 10N-astrographs of ASA is supplied with 2 "-Barlow corrector
- Corrected Field of View: 30mm
- Back Focus: 123,45mm
By the corrector, the properties of the OTA change as follows:
- Focal Length: 2052mm
- Aperture: f / 6.84
Camera Adapter: Please necessarily give when ordering your camera. You will then supplied the appropriate adapter.